This three-day workshop programme is designed specifically for start-up entrepreneurs and provides face-to-face support that will enable them to develop a compelling business plan and strengthen their proposition.
Built around Nesta’s Creative Enterprise Toolkit, the workshop will equip participants with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed. Participants from across the Western Balkans are invited to attend, offering an exciting opportunity for
young entrepreneurs to extend their network across the region. The training is free to all selected participants and expenses are covered for their attendance to the training.
Young Enterprise Training Programme will enable a group of young entrepreneurs to build their skills and understanding of design and business development through a series of interactive exercises and activities. A Nesta workshop associate, who brings a wealth of experience and expertise, will be on hand provide critical answers to key questions regarding getting products and services to market.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to answer the following questions:
• What should I do to make my business work?
• Why should my customers care and how will they benefit?
• How can I make money to allow my business to be sustainable?
Young Enterprise Training Programme will offer participants mechanisms to stay in touch with their new network, encouraging peer learning and a regional support network for entrepreneurs. Furthermore, participants will be invited to participate in a regional challenge by pitching their business ideas and defining their needs to receive further support to take their enterprises to the next level (dates to be confirmed).
- WHEN 8–10 November 2016 (participants need to be available 7–11 November)
HOURS Full day, 9.00 – 17.00
- WHERE Public Room Creative Hub, Skopje, Macedonia
- PARTICIPANTS’ PROFILE AND SELECTION CRITERIA
The programme is designed to support entrepreneurs between 21 and 30 years old, who are in the process of setting up their own enterprise. Workshop content and activities is relevant to people whose businesses are up-and-running but are still at an early stage of development (0–2years).
- Candidates must be living and working in the Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia and fluent in English (level B2).
- The workshop and supporting materials are delivered in English.
26 SEPTEMBER Application window opens for participants
16 OCTOBER Deadline for receiving applications from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro
20 OCTOBER Successful applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro notified
3 NOVEMBER Deadline for receiving applications from Serbia
4 NOVEMBER Successful applicants from Serbia notified
7 NOVEMBER Participants arrive in Skopje
8–10 NOVEMBER Young Enterprise Training Programme
11 NOVEMBER Participants depart from Skopje
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be submitted on www.westernbalkanstartups.com. Nesta trainers will make the final selection of participants.
- The number of participants is limited to 24. All participants must be available for all three days of training. The working language of the programme is English.
For More Information: