Application Deadline: 23:55 on Tuesday 24th of January 2017.
Are you implementing a socially innovative project which addresses present-day social challenges, conflicts and problems? If yes, then please submit!
For the 13th time SozialMarie will be awarded. SozialMarie are looking for projects that design and implement socially innovative solutions to societal challenges.
- People who run projects that deal with current social problems and challenges
- Applications from individuals, commercial firms, the social economy (civil society initiatives, NGOs, NPOs, associations) and public administration are eligible.
- Projects from all of Austria, Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia will be accepted.
- For applications from Poland, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany, projects (where they are implemented) must not be more than 300 km away from Vienna (as the crow flies).
WHAT conditions must the project fulfil?
- The project must comply with SozialMarie’s terms and conditions.
- The projects must be proven in use and must have a future before them. At the time of submission, they must already have been sufficiently implemented and they must still be running. Neither completed projects nor projects in the planning stage will be accepted.
- The submitted project must be a socially innovative project in compliance with SozialMarie’s criteria for social innovation.
- Submission of more than one project is permitted. Such projects must, however, be independent of one another and must be submitted on separate forms. Projects submitted in the past can be submitted again provided they have not been awarded a prize.
HOW does one submit?
- Applications must be submitted online on our website (www.sozialmarie.org).
- The application form must be totally filled in and posted online before 23:55 on Tuesday 24th of January 2017.
- The whole application form including all pdf attachments must be submitted in two languages: in the national language AND, separately, in English. Exception: For Poland, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany, an English version will suffice.
- The application can only be posted if all mandatory information is provided and if the maximum length for each answer is not exceeded. Successful submission is automatically confirmed.
For More Information: