Application Deadline: Jan. 15, 2015.
Nominations are open for the ninth annual Red Hat Innovation Awards, which will be presented during Red Hat Summit 2015, June 23-26, 2015, in Boston.
The 2015 Red Hat Innovation Awards will honor these efforts and reflect some of the most outstanding work and next generation business application deployments happening with open source solutions and, specifically, Red Hat technology.
Organizations have the opportunity to submit their nomination in six categories. Category winners will be selected based on the uniqueness, complexity and magnitude of their Red Hat implementations.
Categories for the 2015 Red Hat Innovation Awards include:
- Infrastructure: Recognition of striking flexibility, scalability, cost effectiveness, performance and security within an infrastructure.
- Modernize: Recognition of an outstanding transition from aging, proprietary infrastructure and restrictive vendors towards open source, standardized solutions.
- Transform: Recognition of the best utilization of Red Hat solutions to transform an IT department from a call center to a business partner that can provide self-service and useful automation.
- Cloud: Recognition of the most successfully illustrated cloud deployment using Red Hat’s cloud technology portfolio.
- Application Development: Recognition of the most outstanding employment of agile methodologies and superior overall performance of creating, maintaining and deploying successful business applications, whether they be traditional, mobile or cloud, using Red Hat solutions.
- Accelerate, Integrate, Automate: Recognition of best overall acceleration, integration and automation of IT workloads using Red Hat products.
- A legal commercial entity;
- A Red Hat Certified Partner or customer of Red Hat, Inc.; and
- Legal resident of South Korea, France, Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Germany, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Mexico, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Spain, India, Argentina, Austria, Singapore, Ireland,Netherlands, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, or the United States.
A winner will be recognized in each of the six categories. From these winners, the Red Hat Innovator of the Year will be selected by the community through online voting, and will be announced during an awards ceremony at the 2015 Red Hat Summit.
- The Grand Prize offered herein consists of two (2) tickets to the Red Hat Summit (“Event”), which is being held in Boston, Massachusetts June 23–26, 2015.
- Sponsor is not providing payment for travel to or from the Event, but will provide Winner with two (2) admission tickets,entry into certain VIP events, and three (3) nights of lodging for two (2)representatives of the winning organization.
- If the Red Hat Summit registration for the attendee has already been paid for, Red Hat will reimburse Winner up to the Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize.
- If a Winner is unable to have someone attend the Red Hat Summit events on June 23–26, 2015, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify that Winner and select an alternative Winner
- To enter the Contest, You must complete all required fields on the entry form located at http://www.redhat.com/en/customers/innovation-awards and provide the following information: