Application Deadline: July 1st 2016
EcoVisio is looking for participants for a new inspiring program that starts in Moldova in July 2016. The “activePeace” program is aimed to develop the capacities of young people in such areas as critical thinking, peace education, diversity, conflict resolution/transformation, communication skills, emotional intelligence, civic activism.
The overall goal of the program is to increase the ability of young changemakers to deal with the conflicts which appear naturally (within their organizations, groups, communities, as well as on the level of structures, states and inner peace) and ultimately to transform such conflicts into collaboration.
The program will empower young people to elaborate and implement their own methods and approaches to work with conflicts and to provide “activePeace” in their organizations, communities and groups. Besides, the program aims to create an atmosphere of mutual appreciation and cooperation for the citizens from different cultural backgrounds, languages, nationalities and thus contribute to the establishment of sustainable peace.
For participation are invited:
Young NGO members, students, activists aged 18-27 from all parts of the Republic of Moldova including north, center, south, as well as Transnistria and Gagauzia regions.
The participation in the program is free of charge. Organizers cover all costs for accommodation, food and local transportation during the trainings.
Conditions for participation:
– Motivation and open-minded attitude
– Readiness to work in multilingual environment (English, Russian, Romanian). Good command of English is an advantage
– Availability to participate in all stages of the program
The program consists of 3 seminars and the implementation of an own small project. At all stages of the program participants work with experienced international and local trainers.
Stages of the program:
1) Training “Introduction and Defining” – July 25-31, 2016
2) Homework Phase “Ideation” – August 2016
3) Training “Project development and Prototyping” – September 10-16, 2016
4) Project Implementation Phase “Testing” – September-October 2016
5) Training “Implementation and Evaluation” – October 15-21, 2016
If you are interested, please fill in the online application form until July 1st, 2016.
For all questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: