Application Deadline: 16 October 2015.
Dates and location
The workshop will run from 23-37 November 2015, at Wuhan University, in China.
IUCN, in cooperation with the Research Institute of Environmental Law at Wuhan University, is offering a workshop for teachers and trainers in the Asian region.
The five-day interactive workshop will focus on new training resources designed to building capacity in protected areas law, available at www.protectedareaslaw.org. The workshop will introduce participants to the resources and guide them on how best to use and adapt the materials for their specific teaching/training circumstances.
- Participants should be from, or working in, the Asia region.
- It is expected that most participants will work for a university, government department or an NGO.
- They should be involved in, or interested in, teaching courses or leading training sessions on subjects related to protected areas law.
- They should have clear ideas of how they could use these materials in their own work and share them within their organisation.
- IUCN will cover the travel and accommodation costs of all participants who do not have their own funding.
- However, participants are encouraged to seek funding from their universities/organisations, as this will allow us to include more participants.
How to apply
- Applicants should complete the application form and send it to the IUCN Environmental Law Centre, email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 16 October 2015.
For More Information: