Application Deadline- Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:00PM PST
The Center administers four fellowship programs, known collectively as the Capital Fellows Programs. These nationally recognized public policy fellowships offer unique experiences in policy-making and development in each branch of government.
Capital Fellows are placed at some of the highest levels of California state government and assist state legislators, senior-level executive staff, and court administrators with a broad range of public policy issues and projects and are typically given assignments with a significant amount of responsibility and challenges.
Information about the fellowship programs
Capital Fellows Receive
- $2,698 monthly stipend
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Student loan deferments
- Graduate units from Sacramento State in Government or Public Policy
- Upon successful completion of the Fellowship: Capital Fellows Graduate Certificate in Applied Policy and Government
1. Have a bachelor’s degree by September 1st of the fellowship year and either a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher or a GPA of 2.5 or higher in the last 60 (semester) or 90 (quarter) units.
2. 20 years of age or older by Sept. 1 of the fellowship year
3. Non-U.S. citizens must provide proof of appropriate immigration status. The Capital Fellows Programs do not meet the requirements for F-1 or J-1 visas, nor any work permits requiring participation in the E-verify system.
For More Information: