Application Deadline: September 23rd 2016
The competition provides you the opportunity to design carpets. The winning designs will be produced in a limited edition and sold exclusively on CarpetVista. You and your art will be marketed on Europe’s largest trading place for textile art.
The aim of the competition is for you to design a carpet, and we will then provide the production. The carpet will be hand-tufted or hand-woven using the highest quality materials. Depending on the motifs the materials are selected, it will be either entirely of wool or with a warp of cotton and a pile of wool. Elements of silk in the pile may also occur.
The prizes consist of:
|•||1st prize: € 2 230 / design||2 winners|
|•||2nd prize: € 557 / design||3 winners|
|•||3rd prize: € 223 / design||20 winners|
Please note that:
• The carpet should have a modern feeling.
• The same design can be produced in different colour-combinations.
NB! (If you provide designs in different colour combinations we see this as an added advantage).
• The motif should not to be too detailed.
• The size and shape (round, squared, rectangular etc.) may vary depending on the design. The design should suit a carpet that measures up to 2×3 metres.
• You should also suggest a name for your design.
For More Information: