Application Deadline: 19 Aug 2019, 16:00
The Enterprise Fellowships programme supports creative and entrepreneurial engineers who have an exceptional innovation that they plan to develop further. We equip you with the confidence, skills, experience and networks you need to bring your innovation to market.
To date, we’ve supported nearly 100 individuals to launch 75 companies. which have gone on to attract over £80 million in additional funding and create over 400 jobs.
The Fellowship is a prize awarded to the most promising engineering and technology entrepreneurs, and applications will be open twice a year.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Researchers wishing to spinout a company from a university or research institute
- Recent graduates wishing to create a company
- International PhD students already based in the UK wishing to spinout or startup here
Please see the guidance notes for the full eligibility criteria.
What do we provide?
- Between £50,000 – £60,000 equity-free funding towards your salary and business costs
- Expert mentoring
- 12 training days and additional learning opportunities
- PR and marketing support
- Access to our co-working and meeting space, the Taylor Centre, in central London
For more information: