1. the best students in all 17 countries where UniCredit is present who have a university degree in economics or finance (including outside the group’s geographical area);
2. the best students of any nationality with a degree in economics or finance from a European university within the group’s geographical area.
- The scholarship is worth € 25,000 (or equivalent).
- The above sum includes travel expenses and health insurance, and is before tax. Appropriately documented university tuition fees will be paid by the Foundation.
- The Crivelli scholarship is incompatible with any other scholarship
- Either citizens of all 17 countries where UniCredit is present, with a degree from any university (also outside the geographical area of the Group) or
- citizens of any nationality with a degree from any European university within the geographical area of the Group;
- have obtained a degree (at least three years in duration) in the fields of economics, banking or finance, with a final top mark, since 30 September 2012; and
- must have good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for which the scholarship will be spent
The winner will be selected by the Scientific Committee of the Foundation and will be announced by 31 December 2014.