Application Deadline: June 13th 2017
Public and private institutions registered in a CEI Member State, as well as international and regional organisations, are invited to apply to the CEI Cooperation Fund for innovative actions favouring mobility and networking. Proposals need to focus on capacity building by transferring and sharing know-how, in particular from EU CEI Member States to non-EU CEI Member States. The activities can take the form of conferences, seminars, workshops, and training courses.
Potential CEI contribution: up to 15.000 EUR
Mandatory implementation period: 1 January to 31 December 2018
- The Application Form ( CF Call 2017 Application Form _ TEMPLATE.docx) shall be downloaded from the CEI website at https://tinyurl.com/mkmek67
- The Application Package to be submitted by email to the CEI shall consist of:
- Application Form in MS Word strictly respecting the proposed format (character size, colours, paragraph structure etc.
- no inclusion of images or photos)
- PDF version of the Application carrying the signature and stamp of the Applicant’s institution on the last page
- Official proof of registration
- Applications shall be submitted by Tuesday, 13 June 2017, 17:00 CEST (GMT+2) Trieste time carrying as subject of the email the indication CF Call 2017–Country–Short title of the Cooperation Activity (to be filled-in as appropriate).
- Applications submitted after the established deadline will be automatically rejected
- Call for Proposals 2017
- Application Form
- Rules for Allocation of Resources for CEI funding of Cooperation Activities
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org