CFA Institute Professor Scholarship 2018
This scholarship is for university and college professors of finance, economics, business, and those professors teaching topics found in the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge.
For full-time college/university professors or administrators/depart ment heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions
How to Apply
- Complete the professor scholarship application. Prepare the rest of your application materials before you submit.
- Obtain an English language letter, on university letterhead signed by an administrator (such as Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, President, Vice President, Principal, Dean, Provost, or Rector) at your institution attesting that you are a full-time professor at the university/college and confirming the number of credit hours taught per quarter or semester. You will submit this with your online application.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae (CV) when you submit your online application.
- Copy (front and back) of a university-issued identification card
- A university affiliated email address for all communications
- Copy of a teaching license from the issuing government agency
- A current list of publications, research papers, or other information that confirms university affiliation or faculty relationship
- Submit the online application and your materials
- Submit your completed online application, English language letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and employment verification.
- a full-time professor teaching a minimum of six credit hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university, or
- an administrator/department head teaching a minimum of three hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university.
For More Information: