This scholarship is for university and college professors of finance, economics, business, and those professors teaching topics found in the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge.
For full-time college/university professors or administrators/depart ment heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions
How to Apply
- Complete the professor scholarship application. Prepare the rest of your application materials before you submit.
- Obtain an English language letter, on university letterhead signed by an administrator (such as Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, President, Vice President, Principal, Dean, Provost, or Rector) at your institution attesting that you are a full-time professor at the university/college and confirming the number of credit hours taught per quarter or semester. You will submit this with your online application.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae (CV) when you submit your online application.
- Copy (front and back) of a university-issued identification card
- A university affiliated email address for all communications
- Copy of a teaching license from the issuing government agency
- A current list of publications, research papers, or other information that confirms university affiliation or faculty relationship
- Submit the online application and your materials
- Submit your completed online application, English language letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and employment verification.
- a full-time professor teaching a minimum of six credit hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university, or
- an administrator/department head teaching a minimum of three hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university.
For More Information: