Application Deadline: 11:59 GMT +7 on Friday 3 August 2018.
The summit will take place from Tuesday, 23 October evening until Saturday 27 evening (participants leaving the country on Sunday, 28 July morning) and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of places is available for 29 and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must lead a social venture in Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand and Vietnam, regardless of citizenship.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to Bangkok, Thailand as well as all of the conference costs for all five nights and six days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, in country travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
For More Information: