Application Deadline: July 7th 2016
Hanban, China’s official public institution for Chinese Language, offers a week’s professional development trip to China for UK head teachers. This is an opportunity to network, establish a Chinese school link and inspire your school to learn Mandarin.
Up to 60 places are available, hosted in different areas of China nationally.
- link up and communicate with a school in China before the trip
- increase your networks and invest in your own professional development
- encourage the teaching and learning of Mandarin and Chinese culture at your school
- gain support from Hanban and the British Council in developing and sustaining a Chinese school link.
What are the costs?
Who can apply?
- Head teachers or deputy head teachers
- Department heads of languages
- Representatives from local authorities or organisations that promote foreign language teaching or international education
- A maximum of two applications will be considered from the same school or organisation
- Please recommend others from your organisation if you have participated in China Bridge visits previously, as we do not accept repeat applications.
- We accept applications from schools that are starting to teach Mandarin or have a genuine intention to do so and preferably do not have an existing link with a school in China.
How to apply
Complete the application form and email it to email@example.com
Applications close at 12 noon on 7 July.
Visits will take place from 22-29 October 2016
For More Information: