Eligibility and selection criteria
The successful applicant will meet the following selection criteria:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to the clean energy sector
- Be a current employee of a CEC member company or a CEC Accredited Installer
- Possess demonstrated leadership potential and capability in the renewable/clean energy industry
- Have demonstrated capacity to think strategically and show potential to learn new skills
- Show potential to succeed in non-executive roles
- Have basic financial literacy
- Provide a referee who can support her capacity to undertake the program
- Outline how she may progress her career following completion of the course
- Complete the assessment requirements of the course and
- Be an Australian citizen
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please write a letter of application addressing the above selection criteria and detailing why you seek this opportunity. The letter should be addressed to:
Women’s Scholarship Selection Panel
Clean Energy Council
Along with your letter of application, please submit your current curriculum vitae.
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com before midnight AEDT on Sunday 21 February 2016. The successful applicant will be notified by close of business on Wednesday 2 March 2016.
Applications will be assessed by a selection committee comprising three senior executives and board members.
In the event that the selection panel wishes to interview you, you will be required to make yourself available for a telephone interview with one or more selection panel members on a week day between 25 February and 1 March 2016.
The selection panel will agree by majority on the successful applicant and the CEC will notify that applicant by close of business on Wednesday 2 March 2016.
For More Information: