Application Deadline: October 31st 2016
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports more than 1,400 college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.4 million through two nationally recognized programs on behalf of the Coca-Cola System. Scholarship recipients excel academically and in service to others. Most Coca-Cola Scholars share a passion for social justice and many have overcome tremendous challenges to pursue their dreams.
High school seniors throughout the United States who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for one of our four-year, achievement-based scholarships.
THE COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 28th class in 2016, the Foundation has provided over 5,700 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $60 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
For More Information: