Application Deadline: 10 January 2017
The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a highly-competitive, three-year programme designed to kick-start your career. Up to 12 spots spread worldwide are available annually and, if selected, you will hold two intensive 18-month rotations between your home base and our headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across our business units.
As part of the programme, you will participate in customised development seminars, network with executive mentors, and have access to regular performance reviews, all designed to give you a strong foundation for future global leadership roles. After completing the Global Graduate Programme, it is expected you will continue with a permanent contract at Coloplast.
Recent Business, Accounting/Finance and Engineering graduates fluent in English and ready to embark on an international journey of professional and personal development. Click here for more infomation.
- Are you a recent business, accounting/finance or engineering graduate?
- Do you have a strong performance track record in terms of grades & experience?
- Are you hungry and passionate to drive business results?
- Are you mobile and flexible with a strong desire and capability to live and work abroad?
- Do you live our values and want to make a difference for people facing intimate medical conditions?
- Are you fluent in English?
Denmark UK China USA Poland
- Participating countries:
- China (Business graduates)
- UK (Business graduates)
- USA (Business graduates)
- Denmark (Business, Engineering, Accounting & Finance graduates)
- Poland (Accounting & Finance graduates)
- Up to 12 positions globally per year where you are placed into real jobs representing all of our business units.
- You will rotate into two key positions within approximately three years (18 months at your home base and 18 months at the Denmark HQ), giving you experience in one of these tracks:
- Commercial (for Business graduates)
- Business Support (for Accounting/Finance graduates)
- Global Operations (for Engineering graduates)
- Positions start latest September 2017
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax, and visa support is provided for any international assignment
For more information about salary and benefits, contact us.
- Local contract with a standardized addendum when on an international assignment.
- Opportunity for a permanent contract upon completion of the Global Graduate Programme.
For More Information: