The Commonwealth Foundation is among the most effective and influential state-based think tanks in the country. With a top-notch team of policy analysts and communication experts, CF transforms free-market ideas into public policies so all Pennsylvanians can flourish.
Our research and advocacy have led to lower taxes on working Pennsylvanians, greater transparency in state government spending and contracts, criminal justice reform that reduced both prison population and crime, and increased educational options for thousands of students.
Our work is driven by our core values of:
- Treating everyone with dignity,
- Stewardship of our investors’ time and treasure, and
- Pursuing productive solutions to problems.
The Hospitality & Logistics Assistant will report to Director of Operations and work out of our Harrisburg Office, upholding, at all times, CF’s values.
Working closely with the Hospitality & Logistics and Operations Coordinators:
- Staff the front desk at CF’s Harrisburg office, answering phone calls and greeting guests and ensuring guests and callers are warmly welcomed without exception. The H&L Assistant will be the “first impression” of the organization for many callers and visitors.
- Manage conference room, including calendars and room set up.
- Point of contact for office appearance, including breakroom supplies and needs.
- Assist as needed for team meetings and events.
- Assist with new staff and intern training.
- Assist with intern recruitment.
- Oversee new investor packets are mailed out.
- Ensure staff consistently have the equipment, supplies, information technology, and all other logistical assistance they need to do their jobs.
- Point of contact for day to day issues that arise at the Harrisburg physical office.
- Assist staff with technology needs.
- Utilize interns effectively to assist with tasks appropriate with their skill level.
- Assist with managing payments, including handling petty cash and maintaining expense receipts.
- Share a commitment to the free-market principles of CF.
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Monthly stipend for health care.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Reimbursements for needed mobile technology.
- Matching SIMPLE IRA plan.
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file to email@example.com
- A cover letter detailing your experience, your interest in/passion for the organization’s mission, and your salary requirements
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
For More Information: