Deadline: 7 December 2014. Selection and matching: December 2014 – January 2015. Travelling period: February – June 2015.
Worth: (a travel lump sum of 1000 EUR and a monthly allowance of 250 EUR).
CONNECT is targeted at European new entrepreneurs starting up businesses with the potential to grow internationally. Selected entrepreneurs will embark on a fulfilling exchange scheme in Brazil, where they will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from an experienced host entrepreneur.
First wave candidates have been selected and matched with a host entrepreneur in Brazil. Applications are now open for the second wave of the programme!
CONNECT promotes the exchange of new entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe. It aims to support promising entrepreneurs and SMEs to grow and develop their international outlook and competitiveness, promoting an exchange of experience between Brazil and CIP participating countries and enhancing entrepreneurship overall.
- CONNECT is open to entrepreneurs all across Europe, with limited places available.
- A high quality application will give you a higher chance to be selected.
- CONNECT will select 50 highly motivated European new entrepreneurs to enroll in a business mobility scheme in Brazil.
- It will offer them the unique opportunity to collaborate and exchange knowledge with an experienced and successful host entrepreneur in Brazil, for a period of generally 3 months (minimum: 1 month; maximum: 6 months).
- The stay will be partly financed by the European Commission.
CONNECT is financed by the European Commission and operates across CIP Participating Countries and the Federative Republic of Brazil. The activities are coordinated at European level by EBN – European Business and Innovation Centre Network.
First wave candidates have been selected and matched with a host entrepreneur in Brazil.
The second wave competition is now open!
Deadline for submitting applications: 7 December 2014
Selection and matching: December 2014 – January 2015
Travelling period: February – June 2015 (minimum: 1 month)
For More Information: