Application Deadline: 14 November 2014
The DAAD Special Programme funded with the resources of the BMBF on “Sustainable Water Management” is focused on the promotion of young scientists from Cambodia,Indonesia,Iran,Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia , Myanmar, Tajikistan,Thailand,Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam
The programme “Study Scholarships and Research Grants for Foreigners “offers highly-qualified Students and Doctoral Students from the above-mentioned countries the opportunity to study in selected English- spoken Master’s programmes at German universities, or, for carrying out their PhD projects in Germany in the thematic fields of:
- “Water and Health” ( particularly, the treatment of emerging pollutants and pathogens in the water cy-cle) or
- “Water and Environment” ( particularly regional water resources management for sustainable water protection)
- Applications are open to specialized highly-qualified Graduates and Doctoral Students from the above-mentioned
countries who have graduated from their studies in Engineering or Natural Sciences subjects no longer than six years ago
- The scholarship/grant is made up of a monthly installment of 750 Euros and an annual Study and Research Allowance amounting to 460 Euros.
- For outward and return travel as well as possible field work in the home country, country-dependent travel allowances are awarded. Furthermore, the DAAD covers the costs of health insurance as well as for accident and personal liability insurance.
- Under certain circumstances, surcharges for accompanying spouses and children can also be awarded
For More Information: