Application Deadline: 11:59 P.M. MARCH 5, 2017.
The Detroit Health Department (DHealth) is now accepting applications for the 2017 DHealth Summer Internship Program. This program is designed to give students first hand knowledge of the policies, programs, and partnerships that shape public health. Interns will work directly with one of our Division Directors and their team to complete a project designed specifically to teach the intern about public health while furthering the Department’s goal of creating a healthier Detroit and healthier Detroiters.
How To Apply:
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS THROUGH 11:59 P.M. MARCH 5, 2017.
Return the completed Intern Application Package, including:
- Application (with all sections completed, including references)
- College transcript (unofficial copy accepted)
- A copy of your CV/Resume
- A cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
Communications Team Internship
Health Policy & Planning Internship
Animal Care and Control Internship
Healthier Beginnings Internship
Healthier Childhoods Internship
Healthier Communities Internship
Healthier Lives Internship
Healthier Places Internship
Organizational and Project Development Internship
SisterFriends Social Media Internship
Office of the Executive Director Internship
Special Projects Internship
How to submit your application (choose one method):
- Scan and Email to NoyesA@detroitmi.gov
- Drop off: Detroit Health Department, 3245 E Jefferson Ave, Suite 100, Detroit, MI 48207 between 8 A.M – 5 P.M.
- Place in envelope marked “Attn: Abby Noyes”
- DO NOT MAIL
Interviews will be scheduled in February and March. Final selections will be made by April 14.
For More Information: