Submission Deadline: 23.59 of August 19th, 2016.
By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Dow reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
1. The competition requires a team consists of two (2) active university students from the same university.
2. A team consists of students from different major or year of study is allowed.
1. The team should submit Registration Form along with the Business Plan.
2. The team must submit the business proposal based on the selected categories before the deadline.
Categories: (as can be seen on http://www.dow.com/en-us/science-and-sustainabilit/global-challenges)
- Building & Construction
- Consumer & Lifestyle
- Energy & Climate Change
- Food & Agriculture
- Health & Wellness
3. By submitting the business plan proposal along with other documents to our email, a team has automatically been registered.
4. Your idea must be a new product or service, a new social enterprise, and a new start-up business. Plagiarism will results on disqualification.
Business Proposal Format
1.Business Proposal should be written in English
2.Font : Times New Roman, size 14 for Title, 12 for Sub-Title and 11 for Content
3. Margin : 2,54cm x 2,54cmx2,54cm
4. Format: Cover
II. Executive Summary
III. Business Description: background, description of products or services, vision and mission, SWOT analysis, etc.
IV. Operational Plan: production–consumer flow
V. Marketing Plan : STP (segmentation, targeting, and positioning), 4P
VI. Organization Structure
VII. Financial Plan
5.Maximum number of pages are 10 pages (exclude the cover and executive summary pages).
6. Business Proposal and Registration Form should be submitted in .pdf
format (file name: DIBPC_(Leader Name)_ (University Name)_(Business Name).pdf)
before Aug 19th 2016 to email@example.com
Semi Final Round
- Business plan proposal and the registration form must be sent to the Dow’s email before 23.59 of August 19th, 2016.
- The Semi Final Round will be conducted in three selected cities. Top 10 of each cities (Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya) will be selected and notified by email and phone in the manner set out in the Competition Terms and the selected teams will attend elimination round in those three cities.
- Bandung: Aug 27 , 2016
- Jakarta: Sept 10, 2016
- Surabaya: Sept 17, 2016
* the dates are flexible, if there are any changes, it will be communicated from our Line official account.
- Dow will notify 5 best teams to be in this round. The chosen teams will have to present their business plan and visual output in front of Dow Indonesia panel of judges, with free full-accommodation and transportation at September 28th, 2016.
- Two best teams will get trip to Singapore (including Transportation, Accommodation, Dow Plant/Lab tour, Sharing Session, City Tour) and IDR 10milion allowances for each team.
- The Best Team will need to present their business plan and visual output in front of Dow Regional Management. The trip to Singapore will include Dow plant tour and sharing session with Dow leaders.
- Value Creation/ Impact
- Business Sustainability
- People Element