Position: Long Term Fellow
Type: full-time 12 month fellowships with training, airfare, living expenses, more (see posting details)
Organization: Engineers without Borders
Location: Keyna, Uganda, Ghana, Malawi, Cote d’Ivoire, Africa
Engineers Without Borders Canada is a vibrant community of innovative students, professionals and fellows working to create systemic change in Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa. We are a movement of thousands of engaged members who share a passion for addressing the root causes of poverty and inequality.
EWB is currently recruiting its latest cohort of EWB Fellows for 12- to 20-month placements with some of the most innovative early stage social enterprises on the continent. Fellows will have the opportunity to develop their critical thinking skills, gain unrivalled leadership experiences and stake an active role in systemic change.
- Communications Coordinator, WASH Catalysts – Malawi
- Data Analyst, FarmDrive – Kenya
- Financial Fellow, Kwangu Kwako – Kenya
- Fundraising Manager, Kwangu Kwako – Kenya
- Product Manager, Numida Technologies – Uganda
- Program Specialist: Agribusiness Accelerator, MBC Africa – Côte d’Ivoire
- Sales and Marketing Specialist, Kwangu Kwako – Kenya
- Senior Web Developer, Numida Technologies – Uganda
- Software Engineer, FarmDrive – Kenya
- Technical Advisor, MBC Africa – Ghana
- User Adoption and Engagement Manager, Numida Technologies – Uganda
How to Apply
To apply for any of these roles, please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter using this link. In your cover letter, be sure to address the questions specified in each job description.
For More Information: