The Centre for Educational Management and Higher Education Development at Danube University Krems offers funded traineeships for students via ERASMUS+. The internship should start preferably between November 2015 and February 2016 and last a minimum of 5 months.
- assisting in research projects and publications (research, drafting, preparing manuscripts, grant writing/proposal writing, etc.);
- assisting in teaching (helping in preparing lecture notes and materials, communication with students etc.);
- assisting in administrative tasks and course management (communication with prospective students, answering queries about Erasmus+/Erasmus Mundus Master program, other administrative tasks);
- assisting in marketing of postgraduate programs;
- assisting in communication with universities, associations, firms and governmental authorities.
- Currently studying (Master’s or equivalent, preferably in management or social sciences, specialization in higher education);
- Eligibile for ERASMUS+ internships (i.e. student or recent graduate from a higher education institution in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Turkey);
- High proficiency in English (knowledge of German is an asset – but not compulsory);
- Sound academic performance;
- Experience in an office environment (e.g Internship/voluntary work/student job);
- Very good command of office software (esp. MS word, excel, power point).
How to apply?
Please send your application electronically (Europass CV, a short cover letter explaining your motivation and transcript of records of previous university studies, all documents in one PDF file) by 2 November 2015 to Barbara Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed applicants will be invited for Skype interviews in early November.