Application Deadline: 24 August 2015
EUROWEB+ European Research and Educational Collaboration with Western Balkans
Welcome to apply for fully funded scholarships within the Erasmus Mundus EUROWEB Scholarship Programme!
EUROWEB+ is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission, and a continuation of the previous project EUROWEB.
The EUROWEB+ Scholarship Programme is open to selected nationals in EU countries and Western Balkans who want to study or work at one of the partner institutions, see Applicant information. The overall objective of EUROWEB+ project is to create a partnership in research and education that will strengthen the ties between EU and Western Balkans.
- Must be a national of one of the EU or Western Balkan countries concerned by Lot 11 (see Target groups);
- Must not have resided nor have carried out her/his main activity (Studies, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the past five years in one of the host countries
- Must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the course/programme. Language requirements can be found on each partner institution’s website
- Must belong to one of the specific target groups (see Target groups)
- Must be eligible for program or courses chosen. Admission requirements can be found on each partner institution’s web site.
The EUROWEB Scholarship covers:
- Travel and visa costs including one round trip flight ticket between home and host University. The costs, however, may not exceed a pre-defined maximum amount (see below), based on the travel distance between the two places (measurable with for ex. http://www.distancefromto.net/ ).
- A monthly subsistence allowance.
- Full insurance coverage – health, travel, accident.
- Tuition fees up to 3000 EURO per 10 months, paid to the host institution. (For mobility with duration less than 10 months, tuition fee waiver policy will be applied)
For More Information: