Application Deadline:November 9th
The European program “Youth in Action” accompanies youth involved in projects on a daily basis. 2013 was the first edition of the video contest; 2015 its third edition focused on environmental issues and climate change. So this will be again the perfect opportunity for every one to share their vision of citizenship. “EVS Film Festival” offers a creative way to exchange ideas about civic engagement.
This video contest will take place online, relying on social networks and a dedicated page (
http://www.erasmusplus-jeunesse.fr/), and will fit the establishment of a European seminar about “
Youth Engagement and video.” This event is organized by the French National Agency for Erasmus+ (Youth & Sport) with the support of the city of Montreuil, , Entre2prises, Urban Prod, PY PRODUCTION, CAFE BABEL et Les petits débrouillards PACA.
The films in competition will be submitted online via Wetreansfer than uploaded on the dedicated contest page on the platform Youtube and on the video contest Facebook page. A projection of the Official Selection and Awards Ceremony will be held in November in Paris.
- This festival is open to any person residing in Europe*, between 15 and 35 years old (Minors must be represented by an adult).
- The current or former participants of the European program Erasmus + are strongly encouraged to take part.
- One special prize will award the best film sent by an EVS volunteer (EVS).
- In order to do so, participants should mention « EVS » on the registration form.
- Films must reflect a personal vision of citizenship.
- Videos must be made by the participants themselves.
- Videos must be submitted on line before 2015, November 9th (midnight)
What kind of Movies:
- Competing films can be shot with a video camera, standard camera or a mobile phone and can be consist of one or several edited sequences. It is also possible to make the film in stop‐motion, time‐lapse or animation.
- Soundtracks and images used must be royalty free.
- Films in competition must meet the following technical requirements for an up‐load on Youtube’s website : (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?rd= )
- Films must be in French or English (VOST)
- Films must have a maximum duration of 3 minutes
- 1st Prize
- 2nd Prize
- 3rd Prize
- EVS prize
The 4 prize winners will be invited to participate in an event held in Paris at the end of November about
Media, Youth and Environment. (Boarding and Transports will be covered).
A DVD will be edited gathering a selection done by the jury of films participating in the 2015 video
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the