EssaysCapital Is Looking for the Best Essay Writer!
Are you one of those people who are thrilled to offer help when someone says “please write my essay”? Guess what: you don’t have to write for other people to satisfy your urge for writing; we have a challenge that will certainly make you smile!
EssaysCapital announces an international essay writing contest for everyone who’s willing to showcase superb skills in creative and critical thinking. This is your best chance to get recognition for your talent.
Are you wondering what you will get when you enter our contest?
- Your entry will be published on our blog and shared on our social media profiles, where thousands of followers will access it.
- Your essay will be evaluated by the most talented academic writers in the custom-writing industry. When you get their recognition, you can call yourself a successful writer.
- The published paper will help thousands of students to realize how an extraordinary essay should look like.
- You are free to express any opinions and beliefs! Everyone gets fair treatment, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality.
- Wait for it… you’ll get a great cash prize!!!
Essays Capital values great writing! These are the prizes the best participants will get:
- Winner – $3000
- First runner-up – $2500
- Second runner-up – $2000
Applications are been accepted:
accept submissions from February 15, 2016 through June 25, 2016.
All finalists will be notified about their status via e-mail by July 1, 2016.
No pressure; there is plenty of time for you to conceptualize and write a winning essay. Remember: we allow only one entry per candidate, so pick your best essay and send it our way.
Follow the Guidelines
- Your essay should be 1000-1700 words long.
- Write your essay in English. The contest is open to international participants, but the content must be written in English.
- Write a UNIQUE paper! Our essay writing service does not tolerate plagiarism. We will disqualify the participants who submit essays that have been published before.
- Attach your Word document in .docs, .odt, .doc, or .rtf format.
- Don’t forget to provide your contact information on a separate page of the document!
- Write your essay on one of the provided topics. We will not accept any entries that don’t follow this guideline.
For More Information: