Submission Deadline: 23rd June 2015
- ESWET – European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology
(to start in August 2015)
•Monitoring the latest European news / activities in Energy and Environment;
•Preparing and participating in conferences, workshops and networking events;
•Conducting research and reporting on numerous projects for the association;
•Assisting with various internal committee meetings;
•Performing various administrative tasks.
•Interest in Energy and Environment issues;
•University or advanced degree;
•English is the working language of the office; French and German are desired;
•Knowledge of the EU Institutions and their workings;
•Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
•Ability to take initiative and independently plan to meet deadlines;
•Positive, curious attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour.
How to Apply:
- Please send a motivation letter and CV by email to Mr Perron-Piché (email@example.com) indicating “ESWET Internship” in the subject line.
- The deadline for application is on the 23rd of June at 18:00.
- Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- All others will receive a notification regarding the status of their application.
- This six-month Internship offers a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in EU affairs, Energy and Environment policies
For More Information: