Euradionantes Radio Station Internship 2017 in Nantes, France.
Euradionantes, the European radio station based in Nantes, has launched the selection process of its upcoming European team of interns and is currently looking for :
- high-level bilingual (in French) students in journalism, media and communications, political science or European studies who are interested in European issues and who would like to get a formative experience in the world of radio and New European Media. The internship will start on the 27th of February 2017 in Nantes and run up until the 13th of July 2017.
How it works
The Euradionantes team is composed of several young journalists who come from all over Europe and are trained at the radio station in Nantes. They are coached by a French professional journalist, who has had years of experience in journalism. For several months the journalists will learn how to create new ways of listening to European information.
They will have to immerse themselves in the local environment in Nantes and compare what they see and hear to the wider framework of European news. The aim is to open new perspectives and consider the implications of what is happening on a cultural, economic, social or political level on a local, national and European scale.These young students in journalism will have the unique opportunity to start their career in a dynamic European environment.
A learning agreement for traineeships (Erasmus +) from the University or School is mandatory. We offer a monthly allowance of about 500 to 550 €, which can be completed with a European grant such as an Erasmus + one, depending on the case of each student.
Euradionantes, a recognised project
Learn, discover… and take to the airwaves at a real radio station with a unique European outlook ! Since 2007, more than 200 interns have received a full training in ‘local- european’ radio journalism. Today, they work at the BBC, Deutsche Welle, Reuters, The Telegraph, Radio Sweden, ORF or UTV Ireland… Interns from 20 different EU countries have already taken part. To discover their names and faces, and to know what they’ve become after their internship at Euradionantes, learn more about our European teams.
Euradionantes is a widely recognized media and school project:
- European Citizen’s Prize 2014
- Nominated for the European Parliament journalism Prize in 2011
- Special mention, the Louise Weiss European journalism Prize 2009
- European Innovation Prize 2007
Downoald the application form
Do you want to be an intern ? You too can join the team ! The application form has to be returned ASAP, along with a CV and cover letter in French :
For More Information: