Application Deadline: July 11th, 2018.
Europa Cinemas, with the support of Creative Europe/MEDIA, presents the Innovation Prize, rewarding stand-out innovative projects and approaches by network cinemas, and which have the potential to inspire other exhibitors.
This Prize will consist of an Award of 10,000 Euros, which will he handed out by a representative of the European Commission, on the occasion of the upcoming Venice International Film Festival.
We invite you to respond as of now to this Call for Applications, which is exclusively open to the cinemas members of the network. This Prize is a great opportunity to highlight the diversity, the vitality and the creativity of the activities which you coordinate in your cinemas!
If you successfully implemented a new original action between January 1st and December 31st 2017 aiming at developing new audiences, especially young people, at using new digital technologies or at improving the environmental sustainability or the social cohesion within your structure, etc., do not hesitate to send us your application!
- Developing and engaging audiences,Using digital technology creatively and effectively,
- Building environmentally sustainable projects, as well as projects with a long-term socio-economic impact.
- Applications are open to cinemas that are members of the Europa Cinemas network and whose European results have led to financial support from Europa Cinemas for their 2016 and 2017 programming.
Implementation period of the projectThe projects submitted must have been set up by cinemas between January 1st, 2017 and December 31st, 2017.
- The prize will be awarded by a representative of Creative Europe / MEDIA in September 2018, during the Venice International Film Festival.
- A complete application must include the application form dully filled in.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Additional documents providing supplementary information may be attached to the application
For More Information: