Submission Deadline: 28 August 2016, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance to win a photography workshop in Brussels and a two night trip to Brussels for two people, including travel and accommodation, between 10 – 13 October 2016.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take a photo of a project receiving EU funding you know or have seen, with the EU funding information and the EU flag somewhere in the picture.
Did you know that thousands of projects across Europe receive regional funding from the European Union (EU) each year? They could be anything from a support programme for small businesses to improved public transport or greener energy use. In the Europe in My Region photo competition we will not only accept photos of projects co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund but from any EU fund, if the photo provides evidence of the EU co-funding. Find out more about the EU’s Regional policy and other EU funds.
The deadline for submitting up to 3 photos is 28 August 2016, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
How to take part in 3 steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via the APP
- Submission of photos: 2 May-28 August 2016, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting: 1-11 September 2016, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting: 12-15 September 2016
- Announcement of the winners: 16 September 2016
- Winners to come to Brussels: 10-13 October 2016
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Europe in My Region Photo Competition 2016