Application Deadline: 27 August 2017, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance to win a 2-night trip for two to Brussels and to take part in a photography workshop in October 2017.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take a photo of a project receiving EU funding you know or have seen, with the EU funding information and the EU flag somewhere in the picture.
Did you know that thousands of projects across Europe receive regional funding from the European Union (EU) each year? They could be anything from a support programme for small businesses to improved public transport or greener energy use. In the Europe in My Region photo competition, the organizers will not only accept photos of projects co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund but from any EU fund, if the photo provides evidence of the EU co-funding.
How to take part in 3 easy steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via the APP
- Submission of photos: 2 May-27 August 2017, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting: 1-10 September 2017, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting: 11-14 September 2017
- Announcement of the winners: 15 September 2017
- Winners to come to Brussels: 9-12 October 2017
For More Information: