Application Deadline: 10 February 2017
The European Banking Federation (EBF) is seeking to recruit a trainee for its Retail, Legal, Economic & Social Policy Department.
The trainee will support the EBF on digital, cybersecurity and retail issues.
A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
- Monitoring policy and regulatory developments on the digital, cybersecurity and retail issues and report to the relevant policy advisers and EBF Members;
- Providing support to the policy advisers on daily basis in analysing documents, conducting researches on specific issues/questions;
- Organising meetings with policy makers and stakeholders and drafting minutes of meetings;
- Helping organising events and attending events and conferences;
- Building stakeholder mapping;
- Writing succinctly and informatively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent command of English (oral and written – native speaker an asset);
- Academic background in Law or Political administration – knowledge of EU Affairs an asset;
- Fast learner;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Good communications and team working skills with an ability to take initiatives and to build network;
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to keep deadlines;
- Good writing skills with an attention to detail;High motivation and flexibility.
DURATION of the internship/convention of professional immersion: 6 months (renewable).
Interesting work in a European setting;
International and multi-cultural environment.
APPLICATIONS Please send your application (including one letter explaining why you are interested + curriculum vitae) to Ms. Pina Elégant, Human Resources & Operations Executive Director by 10 February 2017 at the latest email: email@example.com
For More Information: