Application Deadline: 4th February 2019 (12:00, Brussels time)
Each year the European Commission offers 2 five month, paid traineeships, for 1,300 trainees; administrative or translation.
Starting on 1 March or 1 October, trainees gain hands-on experience of EU policy making in a multicultural environment.
EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions
Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business
Opportunity to put academic theory into practice
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- Running projects
What do we expect from you?
- Openess to European issues
- Interest in learning about Commission working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Contribution to everyday work with a fresh point of view
- Proactive attitude
Scientific traineeships are also available at the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC).
Interested in a traineeship in another institution?
- European Parliament
- Council of the European Union
- Court of Justice
- Committee of the Regions
- European Economic and Social Committee
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor
How to Apply:
Subject to eligibility criteria, the traineeship is open to all EU citizens regardless of age.
A limited number of places are also allocated to non EU nationals.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship 2019