European Commission s’ EU Prize for Women Innovators 2016 (€100 000 Prize for Women Innovators)
- You are residing in an EU Member State or in a country associated to Horizon 2020, the EU’s research and innovation programme.
- You are the founder or co-founder of an existing and active company.
- Your company has been registered before 1 January 2013.
- The annual turnover of the company was minimum EUR 100 000 in 2013 or 2014.
- Either you or the company you founded/co-founded have received or is receiving funding from the EU’s research framework programmes, the EURATOM Framework Programme, the Competitiveness and Innovation framework programme (CIP) or actions relating to research and innovation under the European Structural and Investment Funds (known as the Structural Funds prior to 2014)
Three prizes will be awarded in Spring 2016:
- 1st prize: €100 000
- 2nd prize: €50 000
- 3rd prize: €30 000
For More Information: