European Committee of the Regions (CoR) Paid Traineeship 2017 for University Graduates.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2017
- from 16 February to 15 July (spring session)
- from 16 September to 15 February (autumn session)
Each trainee is assigned to a specific department of the CoR. The nature of the work depends largely on the unit. Some units are more politically oriented, others are more administrative. In general, the type of work assigned is equivalent to that performed by junior executive-grade officials (AD5).
The aim of the traineeship within the CoR is:
- to provide a unique, first-hand experience of the workings of the CoR in particular, and of the EU institutions in general
- to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the Committee’s departments
- to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- to put into practice knowledge acquired during studies, particularly in your areas of competence
To apply for a traineeship at the CoR, a number of basic requirements must be fulfilled.
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union or of a State which is an official candidate for accession;
- have completed at least the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a full degree by the closing date for applications
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU-working language (French or English)
How to apply?
Since the number of applications received outnumbers the places available, it is important that you understand the procedure and follow it correctly.
Applications are exclusively submitted online via an internet application form in English, French or German.
For More Information: