Application Deadline: October 31st 2016
Starting from 2016, the European Court of Auditors will organise three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work. Traineeships are granted for 3, 4 or 5 months maximum. They may be remunerated (1120 €/month) or non-remunerated depending on the budgetary appropriations available.
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
- either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group(*) as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
- wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors’ areas of activity;
- have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body ;
- state that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.