Application Deadline: 21 October 2016, 23:59 GMT+1
The Peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange scheme sets up to boost collaborative work and knowledge exchange between creative hubs in Europe, through the framework of the European Creative Hubs Network (ECHN) project, which is co-funded by the European Commission and run by the British Council in collaboration with 7
By supporting mobility of creative hub leaders to other hubs, the P2P scheme enables learning and exchange of best practices, as well as international collaboration and co-creation.
The scheme is a mobility grants initiative running throughout Europe (all Creative Europe countries), and is an activity of the European Creative Hubs Network project. The ECHN P2P scheme also has a sister scheme run in parallel in the MENA region, led by Hivos through their Mideast Creative programme.
● Supporting peer learning and sharing of knowledge and resources
● Stimulating collaborative projects between creative hubs
● Inspiring transnational co-creation
- The European Creative Hubs Network has therefore planned to support 50 beneficiaries in experiencing working in a different Creative Hub and learning from the experience or setting up a collaborative project.
- The grants have a value of 1000 EUR, and are aimed to help cover partially the costs of travel, accommodation and subsistence of beneficiaries who set up for a work experience in a different creative hub. Because this grant is
seen as a partial financial aid, peers are encouraged to spend at least 3 full working days in the hosting creative hub, but there is no upper limitation on the amount of time beneficiaries can spend in another creative hub.
ECHN are looking to engage professionals leading creative hubs across Europe and MENA, who fit the following profile:
● Based in Europe (or in its neighbourhood countries). Relevant countries are:
o All 28 EU member states;
o Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Turkey;Norway, Iceland.
● Running established or emerging hubs (and everything in between);
● Running multidisciplinary or sector specific creative hubs (please see – What is a creative hub?);
● Full of inspiring ideas and best practices on partnership development, governance, non-traditional funding initiatives, cross-sectoral expansion, collaboration on projects, business models, etc.
● Showing motivation to learn from, connect with and share experience with other creative hubs managers.
Creative hub leaders are invited to apply for the P2P scheme by filling in the necessary documentation listed below, and submitting it by e-mail, before the indicated deadline:
1. Application form
2. Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
Applicants should submit the 2 documents in pdf format, only by e-mail with subject line: P2P scheme application. Applicants should make sure all the documents in the application pack are dully filled-in, and signed where relevant.
Participants from Europe-based hubs, please apply to this e-mail address: email@example.com
The programme will feature 2 phases of application and travel, one in 2016 and one in 2017, with the
respective deadline listed below.
For travel between 1st November 2016 – 31st January 2017
● Application period between 22 September 2016 – 21 October 2016
● Deadline for submission of applications: 21 October 2016, 23:59 GMT+1
For travel between 1st May 2017 – 31st August 2017
● Application period between 15 March 2017 – 14 April 2017
● Deadline for submission of applications: 14 April 2017, 23:59 GMT+1
For More Information: