Application Deadline: August 15th 2018
Every year, the EEA organises a photo competition to raise awareness about an environmental issue and allow Europeans to share their takes on that issue. This year’s competition WaterPIX focuses on the importance of clean water for all living things on our planet.
- The winners in each category (Water and me, Water in the nature, and Water in the economy) will be awarded a cash prize of EUR 1000, while EUR 500 is on offer for both the Public Choice Award and the Youth Prize.
- The Youth Prize will be awarded to the winning entry, selected among those submitted by persons aged between 18 and 24 (born between calendar years 1994-2000) to any of the competition categories.
- All finalists will be put forward for the Public Choice Award and may also feature in future digital and print material from the EEA and its European partners.
How to enter the competition?
- Take or create an original photo (long side >2000px) supported by a short text and following the guidelines in the Competition rules.
- Submit your entry through the online .
Submission deadline: 15 August 2018 at 23:59 (CEST). Entry is free of charge.
The competition is open to citizens of the EEA member countries and West Balkan cooperating countries. All participants must be 18 or older. The photos must be taken in the countries mentioned above.
|Submissions clos||15 August 2018|
|Public vote opens||15 September 2018|
|Public vote closes||15 October 2018|
|Winners announced||End of October 2018|
For More Information: