Deadline for applications: 29 January 2017 at 23.55 (Brussels time).
Applications are valid until end of 2017
The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) is offering a limited number of graduate traineeships during 2017.
This programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who – in the framework of lifelong learning – have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships will be offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
This scheme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who, in the framework of lifelong learning, have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
Eurofound, through its official traineeships scheme:
- benefits from the input of enthusiastic graduates, who can give a fresh point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge, which will enhance the everyday work of Eurofound;
- creates a pool of people with first-hand experience of – and trained in -Eurofound procedures, who will be better prepared to collaborate and co-operate with Eurofound in the future;
- creates long-term “goodwill ambassadors” for European ideas and values, both within the European Union and outside
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union (28 Member States) and of candidate countries. However, a limited number of nationals of non-Member States may also be accepted according to available resources.
- Candidates must have completed the first cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications.
- For minimum national qualifications required by the legislation in the country where the diploma was obtained: http://europa.eu/epso/doc/diplomes-fortheweb_en.pdf
Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant. The amount of the grant is normally related to the one established by the European Commission for their own trainees ( 25% of the AD5/1 grade for Officials).
To this amount we apply the Irish country coefficient (currently 115.9%). The grant will vary depending from the corresponding proportion if worked for less than a full month (e.g. in case of abrogation of the traineeship). As an indication, the full monthly grant for 2016 is €1,309.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applications should be made in accordance with the procedures established by Eurofound’s HR Unit. All necessary instructions are published on the website. Only applications submitted through Eurofound’s on-line recruitment system will be considered.
Validity of applications
- Completed applications submitted within the deadline for application are valid until the launch of a new call for traineeships or until 31.12.2017.
For More Information: