Application Deadline: 23rd January 2017
The EMARO+ Consortium supports high-quality students having excellent academic results from around the world (non European and European) to join EMARO+ Master course.
The EMARO+ consortium offers the following two types of non cumulative scholarships for applications sent before 23rd January 2017: Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and Consrotium scholarships
Definition Partner country and Programme country:
- Partner country (category A) students are not from Programme countries (see below) and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Programme country (category B) students are from the European Union states and related countries : Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom + former Yugoslavia Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey. Partner country students who had a stay for more than 12 months over the last five years in these countries are considered as Programme country (category B).
EMARO+ involves 7 associated partners:
- Faculty of Science and Technology in Keio University – Japan,
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University – China
- IRT Jules Verne – France,
- Airbus Group Innovations – France,
- BA Systemes – France,
- Robotnik – Spain,
- SIIT – Italy
Eramus Mundus Scholarships are given to:
- Partner countries students who are ranked among the top 12
- Programme countries students ranked in the top 2
|Yearly Allocated grants/Country||Partner country (A)||Programme country (B)|
|Participation costs (tuition fees)||9000€||4500€|
|Travel costs||>4000km(1): 3000€
|Living Alllowance||12*1000€||12*1000€ (2)|
(1): Distance from Partner country resident to the EMJMD coordinating HEI (Ecole Centrale de Nantes)
(2): This amount will not be allocated if the student carries out a mobility in his country of residence.
For more information on eligibility and scholarships cf. the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, especially pages 101-102.
Consortium Scholarships (if not selected for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship):
- CS top 10: 7000 €/year for Partner countries students who are ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 10 Partner countries students (category A students).
- CS top 20: 3000 €/year for Partner countries students ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 20 Partner countries students (category A students.)
- CS top 6: 2500 €/year for Programme countries students who are ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 6 Programme countries students (category B students).
- CS top 12: 1000 €/year for Programme countries students ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 12 Programme countries students (category B students).
Consortium scholarships are given under the form of a reduction of tuition fees.
After reading the available information on the website, and more specifically the Application guidelines, if you still have questions about the EMARO+ Erasmus Mundus Master, the contact address is: