The European Peer Training Organisation (EPTO) develops and promotes peer education for youth in Europe to embrace their differences and realize their unique potential. EPTO provides integrated support to youth and youth organisations who work with or plan to use peer education processes, so that they do quality peer training for their empowerment and as a contribution to create inclusive societies.
EPTO’s approach is rooted in the principles of non formal, human rights and antidiscrimination education, aiming at empowering youth, fostering social inclusion and promoting intercultural cooperation and peace.
- EPTO welcome applications from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, FYROM, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia,
Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom,
- Applicants should be from one of the following groups:
youth and youth workers who have been certified as EPTO peer trainers in the last 20 years youth and youth workers using or being interested to use peer education with their
- target groups
young peer trainers working on projects in their local areas
- Ideally we would like to receive applicants in groups of 2 to 3 participants from the same organisation or informal group.
- However, if you are not attached to an organisation and/or would attend by yourself, you are still welcome to apply.
- When? 8th-11th December 2016
Participants are to arrive on December, 7th and to leave on December, 12th.
- Where? In Lisbon, Portugal
(Exact venue to be confirmed)
The working language will be English. A short introduction to the Portuguese basics will be presented.
- EPTO, thanks to the support of the European Youth foundation of the Council of Europe as well as the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union, will cover 100% of your travel costs up to 300€/person, which will be reimbursed after the seminar (based on a reimbursement form and all proof of expenses).
For More Information: