Application Deadline- 16 December 2018
The YGT opportunities are now open and ESA is looking for more than 100 bright minds to join its team! The opportunities are mainly in Engineering, Science, IT, Natural/Social Science, Business and Administration services, and will be open for applications until 16 December 2018.
The Young Graduate Trainee (YGT) programme offers a one-year experience at ESA to students in their final year of a Master’s degree or recently graduated, and is a launch pad for many exciting opportunities within the space and STEM industry.
To be eligible for the YGT programme, you must be:
- A student in the final year of a Master’s degree at University/equivalent institute or have just graduated. Candidates are required to have completed their Master’s degree by the time they start work at ESA.
- A citizen of one of the following Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Nationals from Slovenia, as an Associate Member, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply as well as those from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States (ECS).
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. Applications from women are encouraged. If you need support with your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
- Gain valuable experience that can qualify you for the many exciting opportunities within Europe’s space industry, renowned research institutes and, of course, ESA.
- A diverse and international environment
- One year contract
- Approximately €2,300 per month (exempt from national income tax in ESA Member States); the exact amount will depend on the location of the ESA Establishment
- Expatriation allowance, plus an installation allowance on arrival for those not resident in the country to which they are assigned
- Travel expenses at the beginning and end of the contract (including travel expenses for spouse and children if they reside with the trainee during the contract)
- 2.5 days paid leave per month
- Health cover under ESA’s Social Security scheme
How to Apply:
Opportunities go online once a year in mid-November, and stay open for one month.
- Once published, you will be able to browse the ESA list of opportunities on our page here.
- Select the one that best matches your interests and profile
Remember : you can only apply for one. If you apply to more than one opportunity, all applications you submitted will not be considered.
- To apply, you first have to register and create your candidate profile with your CV and motivation letter.
Once you have applied, you will be able to track the status of your application.
For More Information: