- Has an university degree (minimum 3 years of study)
- Has a very good knowledge of English language
- Has a very good knowledge of a second language – for EU nationals, this must be an EU official language.
For more detailed information read the “Rules Governing Traineeships at ERA”.
- At ERA we play an important role in the development of the Single European Railway Area (SERA), and invite you to help us achieving our ambitious goals. You will participate in real projects related to your specific background, along with the best professionals and within a welcoming and stimulating work environment.
- A tutor will guide you during your stay. Depending on your competences you may also work in various fields not directly linked to railways, such as HR, budget/finance, IT, communication, engineering, legal.
- You will receive a monthly grant of ca. €1,200, reimbursement of travel expenses, paid leaves and training opportunities reserved for the staff.
- The offices are sited in Valenciennes, in the north of France, only one hour away from Brussels and two hours from Paris. Both the local university and ERA Club organize social and sport activities and gatherings.
- A call for applications is normally published in the first half of December for the next year, and remains open for about a month. Check the calendar at the beginning of this page to know if applications are open and when the deadline is fixed.
- To apply for the next session fill in and submit the online form by clicking on the button the right pf this page, no later than the deadline. One of the documents you will be asked to attach is the Application Form you can find in the Related Documents section at the beginning of this page: be sure to complete it in all its parts.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
ERA recommend you to read carefully all the materials in the Related Documents section before applying, particularly the Rules Governing Traineeships at ERA, which explain the application procedure in detail.
For More Information: