European Youth Forum European Youth Initiative Fund 2018
Application Deadline: 4th March 2018, 23.59 CET
In order to make sure that youth organisations can continue their important work in the field of refugee inclusion, the European Youth Forum decided to launch the European Youth Initiative Fund with the financial support of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
The aim of the European Youth Initiative Fund (EYIF) is to mobilise young people, promote integration and build positive relationships between displaced youth and host communities in Europe. To do so, the European Youth Forum will provide grants to youth organisations so that they implement projects run with the meaningful involvement of young refugees and asylum-seekers and in cooperation with host communities.
- The project has to be submitted on behalf of a youth organisation legally registered in Europe. The grant is not limited to the membership of the European Youth Forum. The project has to be implemented within one of the Council of Europe member states or Belarus or Kosovo.
- The youth organisation has to have a n official bank account that can receive an international bank transfer from a euro account.
Details of Project Proposal
- The project should be implemented in maximum 6 months between the 1st April and the 30th September 2018.
- The maximum amount you can apply for is 10,000 euros, however there is no minimum limit.
- One organisation can submit more than one project proposal.
- It is important to design the project proposal so that it reflects the main objectives of the EYIF, ensuring the meaningful involvement of displaced youth at every stage of the drafting process.
For More Information: