In its EUROPEANS FOR PEACE programme, the Foundation EVZ promotes international school and youth projects between Germany, the countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe as well as Israel. School and extracurricular educational institutions are invited to form an international partnership and apply for funding for a joint project. EUROPEANS FOR PEACE strengthens historical awareness and bolsters the active commitment of young people for human rights and understanding between peoples.
Who can apply?
• School and youth groups from Germany, together with a partner from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel
• Binational or trinational projects
• Young people between the ages of 14 and 21 together with their project leaders (not university or college students)
What are the characteristics of the youth projects?
• The projects are developed and implemented jointly
• The viewpoints and the experiences of the partners are taken into account
• The projects reflect the everyday lives of the young people
• Intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
• The (multilingual) results are jointly produced and presented to the public
How can we apply?
For More Information: