Application Deadline: 31 July 2016
Polish your camera lens for the 2016 photo competition and win a trip for two to Europol in The Hague!
Entries are welcome from professional and amateur photographers working for law enforcement agencies and law enforcement magazines in EU countries and countries with Europol Agreements. Each photographer can submit up to five photographs.
This year sees four different categories for entries:
- Making Europe safer. EU law enforcement officers at work, making Europe a safer place.
- Organised crime. Operational insights into the fight against organised crime, e.g. drugs and weapons trafficking, people smuggling, counterfeiting, cybercrime
- Practice makes perfect. Training exercises and manoeuvres.
- Freestyle. Law enforcement pictured in abstract, panorama and artistic form.
- The top three photographs will win a two-night trip for two people to The Hague or Amsterdam, with a visit to Europol.
For More Information: