Application Deadline: 5th February 2018.
As an F-Secure Fellow, you’ll be joining a tight knit network of over 1,000 colleagues, spread over 25 offices around the world. We are a mix of professionals from different parts of the business and variety of roles. We embrace diversity, knowing that it’s only possible to truly succeed as a team. Our business is dead serious but we aren’t. Our smiles and laughter are catching. Sounds like something you would like to be part of?
We offer an interesting possibilities in the rapidly growing industry of Cyber Security. We are looking for future technical talents who are willing to learn, contribute and bring new ideas to the work we do.
Our work environment is goal-oriented and dynamic yet informal. We have an inspiring history and an exciting future ahead. You’ll be working with great people who care. You’ll do great here if you are a self-motivated, flexible team player who is not afraid to ask questions. We don’t believe in hierarchies and we like to work in teams rather than alone. In our Helsinki headquarters we have more than 35 different nationalities, working in R&D, security consulting, product development, sales, marketing and support functions.
Summer internships range from 2-4 months and are full-time, based in our headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. We have at least the following technical roles on offer:
- Back-end developers for our Security Research and Technologies function: You get to work with multiple technologies if you have skills in AWS Cloud, Backend Python or Java, Go, Nodejs. Mastering two or more of these technologies our Cloud Platforms, Authentication & Authorization & Protection Cloud teams will want to hear from you.
- Back-end Developer for SAFE consumer product: Can you imagine yourself working in the team who builds and maintains the F-Secure flagship product? If you have Python skills and perhaps some Git and Jenkins as well and you are interested in working with automated software testing, then that could be your summer. Join the SAFE PC Team!
- Data Science trainees: if you love data science and have proven and proven understanding of machine learning, Python, AWS we want to hear from you. In this role you get to work with our experts in Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence.
- Threat Researcher Trainee: Are you interested in identifying and analyzing the latest threats (files, websites and more) as well as building automated rules to detect them? Do you want to build features for our systems in order to handle automated analysis even better? If you are someone who wants to see and experience the thrill of identifying and isolating the latest online threats and can code in Python and perhaps enjoy reverse engineering code, then come join us!
Whatever your background, you are about to graduate, or are studying in a relevant program of studies.
In addition to studies, there are some things we expect
- Knowledge and experience in one of the above skills
- Great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity
- Work experience, extra curriculum or volunteer work in relevant area
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Team-player with ability to contribute to the overall team spirit
We can offer you interesting and challenging summerjob in a positive, dynamic environment with a highly skilled, humorous and diverse bunch of colleagues. You will have a great opportunity to work with experts and at the same time learn and develop yourself. We offer an interesting experience in well-known company and competitive compensation with benefits to keep our best asset – people – happy!
We invite you to see what others don’t – apply now!
Please send your application with CV no later than 5th February 2018. The application together with CV should be submitted in English. You can either write your application or record it on a videoclip.
Only applicants who have submitted their applications through our online recruitment system will be considered.
The recruitment process timeline:
- We will get back to you latest within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline
- Candidates who get further will receive an invitation to face-to-face interview
For More Information: