FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (RAP) Internship 2017
TYPE OF ASSIGNMENT:INTERNSHIP
- Enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate degree programme in a bona fide (i.e. listed in the IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of application, or recent graduates.
- Applicants pursuing their studies in a country where higher education is not divided into under-graduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of full-time studies towards the completion of a degree.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese,English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO official language will be considered an asset.Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programmes.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Internship Programme.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment.
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- All applications will be reviewed and only qualified applicants will be directly contacted for interviews by the hiring office
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- For other issues, visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile.
- Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation and the evidence of attendance in a recognised university.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. FAO encourage applicants to submit the applicati on well before the deadline date.
For More Information: