Application Deadline: 24:00 Friday September 25, 2015
Maybe you and your colleagues will win EUR 2,500 this year? Fiber Optic Valley is promoting the Boost Innovation competition for the third time and invites you to enter.
Fiber Optic Valley Challenge is inviting students, researchers and entrepreneurs from all over the world to take the challenge. Solve a problem to win money and make important new business connections!
The three challenges are;
1. Create technology that can identify wild animals in the immediate vicinity! (Read more)
The company who announced the competition is The Big 5 Predator Center in Järvsö, Sweden.
2. Find a smarter way to install fiber optics! (Read more)
The company who announced the competition is Hexatronic in Hudiksvall, Sweden.
3. Find a new solution for optimum radar focus at high temperatures. (Read more)
The company who announced the competition is the Swedish radar company Radarbolaget in Sweden.
Fiber Optic Valley – an international center for innovation located in Hudiksvall, Sweden, operates in the areas of broadband infrastructure and sensor technology. In the first stage of the competition, the three most innovative challenges were selected from our member companies.
The problems, if solved, will mean increased competitiveness, higher profitability and more efficient business. Last year, SenseAir, Northlab Photonics and SEPS Technologies won by submitting creative solutions to problems related to one of our business areas. Are you the winner this year?
The competition has three stages, the second stage concerns you:
1) Members of Fiber Optic Valley chose challenges they need help with solving. Three challenges were selected in May 2015.
2) Students, researchers and entrepreneurs are invited to come up with an idea that would solve one (or more) of the three challenges. The three best proposals will win EUR 2,500. In other words, you can sell your innovative idea in order to solve a business-related problem.
3) In the final, a jury will select the first, second and third prizes. The winner will be the organization whose challenge has the best potential for success, perhaps thanks to your proposal from stage 2. The winner of Boost Innovation 2015 will receive EUR 20,000 for use in the further development of a solution to the challenge. The second prize is EUR 10,000 and third prize EUR 5,000.
For More Information: