Application Deadline: 22nd October 2014
Date of Selection: 6th November 2014
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
This Seminar / Conference is for 70 participants from Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Ukraine
“Learning Pathways to social cohesion” is the topic of the first EUSDR (The European Strategy for the Danube Region).
The conference will bring together 70 educators from danube regions countries aiming at stregnthening the role of the actors in the educational field working with young people, both in formal and non-formal educational settings, for their synergetic contribution to a greater social cohesion in the Danube region.
Aims Youth Platform:
• Explore the impact of cross-sectoral cooperation to strengthen social cohesion
• Highlight the importance of the cooperation between formal and non-formal education in regards to the educational pathway of young people
• Explore needs and further steps for cooperation between educational sectors
• Creating a space for dialogue and reflection to share experiences and perspectives on learning pathways of young people and their relevance for social cohesion.
• Exchanging about the general conditions and specific challenges faced when working with young people in an educator role.
• Inspiring for collaboration and common action ideally across educational sectors and national boundaries.
• Exploring possible funding opportunities within ERASMUS+ and other funding schemes relevant for the Danube region.